Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Inspirational Heart Quotes


The head learns new things,
but the heart forever practices old experiences.
Henry Ward Beeche

Keep your feet on the ground,
but let your heart soar as high as it will.
A. W. Tozer

Within your heart,keep one still,
secret spot where dreams may go.
Louise Driscoll

All the knowledge I possess everyone can acquire,
but my heart is all my own.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

The mind cannot long play the heart's role.
Francois de La Rochefoucauld

The best work is done with the heart breaking,
or overflowing.
Mignon McLaughlin

I wish I could make him understand that a loving good heart is riches enough, and that without it intellect is poverty.
Mark Twain,The Diary of Adam and Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...