Friday, April 20, 2012

And I promise to touch you ever so gently by Alan Maramag







Alan Ayers Art

And I promise to touch you ever so gently
Alan Maramag

That you'll mistake my caress for a swift breeze born for 
the simple sake of blowing your troubles away.
You are safe child.
But if pain ever dare threaten the safety of our love,
Then I would grant you wings to lift your spirit above
 the sky and allow your tears to free fall onto the face
 of the earth, so that its children begin to believe that the
rain comes from an angel crying.
So let it rain, let it rain, let it rain and I will stand
 a hundred miles beneath you with my hands lifted towards
 the heavens collecting your teardrops in crystal glasses
 of wine.
Because I believe that this love potion number nine holds
 the remedy for time and just one taste would allow me to
 love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...