Saturday, April 14, 2012

I am...by Author Unknown;Inter-relationship by Thich Nhat Hanh;From “The Divine Comedy” by Dante Alligeri,Inspiring love and life quotes by Leo Rosten and leo Buscaglia

I am...
Author Unknown

Music:
Spring Waltz-Yiruma

Some say I can fly on the wind, yet I haven't any wings.
Some have found me floating on the open sea,
yet I cannot swim.
Some have felt my warmth on cold nights, yet I have no flame.

And though you cannot see me, I lay between two lovers
at the hearth of fireplaces. I am the twinkle in your
child's eyes. I am hidden in thelines of your mother's
face. I am your father's shield as he guards your home.

And yet... Some say I am stronger than steel, yet I am
as fragile as a tear.
Some have never searched for me, yet I am around them
always. Some say I die with loss, yet I am endless.
And though you cannot hear me, I dance on the laughter
of children. I am woven into the whispers of passion.

I am in the blessings of Grandmothers. I embrace the cries
of newborn babies.And yet... Some say I am a flower, yet
I am also the seed. Some have little faith in me, yet I will
always believe in them.

Some say I cannot cure the ill, yet I nourish the soul.
And though you cannot touch me, I am the gentle hand
of the kind. I am the fingertips that caress your cheek
at night. I am the hug of a child. I am love.

Life quote
leo Rosten

Jean Claude Quidon Art

In some way, however small and secret, each of us
is a little mad. Everyone is lonely at the bottom
and cries to be understood. But we can never entirely
understand someone else.
Each of us remains part stranger, even to those who
love us.

You can understand and relate to most people better if
you look at them - no matter how old or impressive they
may be - as if they are children. For most of us never
really grow up or mature all that much - we simply grow
taller. O, to be sure, we laugh less and play less and
wear uncomfortable disguises like adults, but beneath
the costume is the child we always are, whose needs are
simple, whose daily life is still best described by
fairy tales.

I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be happy.
Where was it ever promised us that life on this earth can
ever be easy, free from conflict and uncertainty, devoid
of anguish and wonder and pain?
I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible,
to be compassionate. It is, above all to matter, to count,
to stand for something, to have made some difference that
you lived at all.
Happiness comes only when we push our brains and hearts
to the farthest reaches of which we are capable.

Love quotes
by Leo Buscaglia



Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile,
a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or
the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential
to turn a life around.

What we need to know about loving is no great mystery.
We all know what constitutes loving behavior; we need
but act upon it, not continually question it. Over-analysis
often confuses the issue and in the end brings us no closer
to insight. We sometimes become too busy classifying,
separating, and examining, to remember that love is easy.
It's we who make it complicated.

Inter-relationship
Thich Nhat Hanh

Maria Boohtiyarova Art

You are me and I am you.
Isn't it obvious that we inter-are?
You cultivate the flower in yourself
so that I will be beautiful.
I transform the garbage in myself
so that you do not have to suffer.
I support you you support me.
I am here to bring you peace
you are here to bring me joy.

From “The Divine Comedy”
by Dante Alligeri


The love of God, unutterable and perfect,
Flows into a pure soul the way that light
Rushes into a transparent object.

The more love that it finds, the more it gives
Itself; so that, as we grow clear and open,
The more complete the joy of loving is.

And the more souls who resonate together,
The greater the intensity of their love,
For, mirror-like, each soul reflects the others.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your beautiful collections of poetry, quotes and art.
    God bless you and inspire you :-)
    Jonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice,so lovely,I love it so much...thank you ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. It was a happy day the day I found your blog. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so inspire that feeling of love and beauty in our lives. Thank you and much love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...