Saturday, April 27, 2013

Insightful reflections and quotes on life by Charles chaplin:As I began to love myself poem/meaninful quotes on life by Charles chaplin

Music:
Daveed - Flowers



As I began to love myself
Charles Chaplin

As I began to love myself I found that anguish and emotional suffering are only warning signs that I was living against my own truth. Today, I know, this is AUTHENTICITY.

As I began to love myself I understood how much it can offend somebody as I try to force my desires on this person, even though I knew the time was not right and the person was not ready for it, and even though this person was me. Today I call it RESPECT.

As I began to love myself I stopped craving for a different life, and I could see that everything that surrounded me was inviting me to grow. Today I call it MATURITY.

As I began to love myself I understood that at any circumstance, I am in the right place at the right time, and everything happens at the exactly right moment, so I could be calm. Today I call it SELF-CONFIDENCE.

As I began to love myself I quit steeling my own time, and I stopped designing huge projects for the future. Today, I only do what brings me joy and happiness, things I love to do and that make my heart cheer, and I do them in my own way and in my own rhythm. Today I call it SIMPLICITY.

As I began to love myself I freed myself of anything that is no good for my health – food, people, things, situations, and everything the drew me down and away from myself. At first I called this attitude a healthy egoism.Today I know it is LOVE OF ONESELF.

As I began to love myself I quit trying to always be right, and ever since I was wrong less of the time. Today I discovered that is MODESTY.

As I began to love myself I refused to go on living in the past and worry about the future. Now, I only live for the moment, where EVERYTHING is happening. Today I live each day, day by day, and I call it FULFILLMENT.

As I began to love myself I recognized that my mind can disturb me and it can make me sick. But As I connected it to my heart, my mind became a valuable ally. Today I call this connection WISDOM OF THE HEART.

We no longer need to fear arguments, confrontations or any kind of problems with ourselves or others. Even stars collide, and out of their crashing new worlds are born. Today I know THAT IS LIFE!


I believe that faith is a precursor of all our ideas. Without faith, there never could have evolved hypothesis, theory, science or mathematics. I believe that faith is an extension of the mind. It is the key that negates the impossible. To deny faith is to refute oneself and the spirit that generates all our creative forces. My faith is in the unknown, in all that we do not understand by reason; I believe that what is beyond our comprehension is a simple fact in other dimensions, and that in the realm of the unknown there is an infinite power for good.
Charles Chaplin,My Autobiography



Each person who goes in our life goes alone; it is because each person is unique and no one replacing the other. Each person who goes in our life passes us alone and not only because each person leaves a bit of himself and takes a bit of us.. That is the responsibility of the more beautiful life and proof that people are not by chance.
Charles Chaplin


Vidan Art

Embrace life
Charles Chaplin

I have forgiven mistakes that were unforgivable, I have tried to replace those who were unreplaceable and tried to forget those who were unforgettable. I have done things on impulse. I have been let down by those whom I thought would never let me down but I have also let others down.

I have laughed when It was almost impossible to laugh. I have held someone to protect them. I have made life long friends, I’ve loved and been loved. I have screamed and jumped for joy, I have lived on love and made eternal promises of love.
I have fallen many times.

I have cried while listening to music and also when looking at photos. I have called someone just to hear their voice. I have fallen in love with a smile. I have also thought I was going to die from loosing someone special and I did loose them! but I lived! And I still live! I don’t allow life to pass me by and neither should you!

Live! What is really good is to fight with determination, embrace life and live it with passion! Loose your battles with class and dare to win because the world belongs to those who dare and life, Life is worth too much to be insignificant.


Vidan painting

Life is a beautiful, magnificent thing, even to a jellyfish. ... The trouble is you won't fight. You've given up. But there's something just as inevitable as death. And that's life. Think of the power of the universe — turning the Earth, growing the trees. That's the same power within you — if you'll only have the courage and the will to use it.

Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. To truly laugh, you must be able to take your pain, and play with it!

My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh.
But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain.
Charles Chaplin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...