Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY by Michael Levi/Inspiring poem on Butterfly/Digital art




TOUCHED BY A BUTTERFLY
Michael Levi

Dear butterfly,
Majestic monarch of the sky,
holder of universal secrets and reasons why,
color my canvas, touch my heart before I die,
to live in joy, teach me how never to say good-bye.

As you flutter by, you hear me sigh,
things missed because I forgot to try,
on your serene beauty I can rely,
oh what celestial magic you do supply.

Once you did struggle to be free,
you turned your life around to show me,
amazing my angel how you heard my plea,
you've cocooned my mind so I can see.

Lets fly together both as one,
and sore beyond time, once upon,
our silken wings God has spun,
Souls entwined, our infinite journey has just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...